Thursday, November 10, 2011

8 October 2011


As of right now, we're 58% to the $2500 goal, with $1440 in donations. Thank you again for that. Please consider spreading the word about {Run}Water and Mentor Leaders (www.mentorleaders.org), and feel free to share the donor website (www.active.com/donate/rb4runwater) with anyone who might be interested.

Here's are my running workouts for this week:

Monday, 10/3: 3.5 miles, 7:35 pace
Wednesday, 10/5: 7.38 miles, 7:41 pace
Thursday, 10/6: 3.12 miles, 8:30 pace
Saturday, 10/8: 20.12 miles, 8:57 pace (This was my first 20-miler ever! I'm tired.)

Next week's update will seem a bit paltry, primarily because I'm running the Columbus Half Marathon (www.columbusmarathon.com) on Sunday, October 16, which means I have only three runs over the next seven days. Because of that, your weekly update will be late.

For fun, here's a self-portrait I took a few minutes after crossing the 20 miles threshold today. Thanks again for your support.

RB

P.S. Please let me know if you would like to opt out of these updates. I won't be offended, but I'll force some sort of ostracism on you akin to Hester Prynne's.

No comments:

Post a Comment